NQR...Prayers, please ... Valentines update from Lin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Lin, sorry I didn't see this before now. Prayers worked so good.

I will continue prayers for a long time.. I'm so sorry you have such a beastly cancer in your body. Healing from the surgery is also needing prayers.

Big (((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) and many prayers continue for you and Clark.

Clark, thank you so much for keeping us up to date.. terrific news is always good!

Happy Valentine's Day to my quilting friends!

I'm finally up to writing a bit myself. I just took my first walk around the block with Clark and it felt great! I must admit that having 2 big surgeries in 16 days was a whole lot harder than I expected. I'm usually a mind-over-matter kinda gal, but it isn't working this time. Daily naps for this active Grandma are a must! It's quite humbling!!

I want to thank you all for your amazing well-wishes and prayer support. Knowing that I'm wrapped in a blanket of prayer all across our beautiful Earth is simply a precious blessing!!! You are so wonderful to me... may our precious Lord bless you right back!! You are what I lovingly call my "Earth Angels"... people who minister to others in Jesus' name. I'll write more after my 1 week check up... hopefully will get at least one of my two drains (YCHHH) taken out. Try sleeping on a hard piece of plastic sticking out of your underarm. Not much fun.

Despite minor issues, I am feeling very encouraged and am just taking this one day at a time. Please know how very much I appreciate each and every one of you!

Blessings from my grateful heart,

Lin

Archived