You know you are too busy when...

you take your thread cone off the machine to wind that LAST bobbin you need because you didn't wind quite enough...put the bobbin in, turn on the machine and GO.

Oops, didnt put the cone back on the machine....ran out of thread in 2 seconds...

But I'm sure nobody else had ever done this. (please say that's not true or I'll know for a fact I'm losing it) :P

I can honestly say I've never done that! Not once. Of course I only use magna glide pre-wound bobbins. I wouldn't know how to turn on the bobbin winder. Now if you want to know how many times I have tried to pull up the bobbin thread and for some reason it just wouldn't grab ( oh, hello it's not in the bobbin case you dummy), then that's a whole different topic.:P:P:P

Of course I've done that, b ut then we very old folks can do whatever we want.

Umm the bobbin? I do that at least once a day.... I was too constipating to think what I was doing.

LOL, Bonnie and Shana.. uh huh.. umm yeah. wink

RitaR

LOLOL. Ok. I'm so glad I'm not alone!!

I've definitely done it more than once. Also have forgotton more than once to put the bobbin case in the machine.

I have NOT however (yet) forgotten to put the bobbin in the bobbin case, but I'm sure that's coming...

Archived