Happy Easter!

Okay, I have to say, I just don't do feathers well! I watched Alex Anderson last weekend on the free Quilt Show and she showed how to do feathers (how to measure it out correctly so they look right). So, I was happily quilting along on the right ear and the feather was looking great. I went to the left ear and just did the same thing. Quilting along, happy, happy! Finished it and really looked at it and OH NO! I quilted the feather going the wrong way in that ear! I'm not telling my daughter and the grandkids....they will probably never notice it! And it was a great learning experience for me! haha!

Originally posted by Dyan

......OH NO! I quilted the feather going the wrong way in that ear!

I would never have noticed it and in fact it took me a couple of minutes staring at it (searching) to see what you're talking about. Truly I was so enjoying all the lovely everything in this quilt, I would never notice that feather. So don't sweat the small stuff. :)

Dyan,

The first time I did feathers wrong, I started practicing the designs on a white board. It happens to all us and I didn't really notice it on your quilt. It looks like you did it on purpose. The kids are going to love their surprise.

Archived