Heidi Made Me Do It

Heidi and I were at the APQS booth at MQX and she started doing her beautiful feathers on the bliss system. Then Karen McTavish came over and she started making those same feathers. So I just hunkered down, and lo and behold, I started making those beautiful feathers, too. I must say I thought mine looked as beautiful as Heidi's and Karen's! So Lorraine asked me if I wanted to buy the bliss and I said make me an offer!

I couldn't believe the ease of movement when backtracking those feathers. So, I treated myself to a new toy. Isn't quilting wonderful!

Yes they were beautiful feathers. Bliss will be on my list but probably not for a while. As I told Mark I have a hubby (also named Mark) and Libby doesn't so I have another layer to go through before I buy :o. I don't necessarily have trouble doing feathers on my machine now but the bliss definitely makes it easier. I wish I could upgrade to Glide. It is the feature that I would want most but unfortunately my machine was made 2 months before that feature came out. If I win the lottery I'll upgrade for sure!

Lyn I've thought about trying to sell and then upgrading. I love the new white machines but that would mean lots more dollars and hubby wasn't too thrilled about the 3,000 for bliss. LOL All in good time. I'll have to save my dollars and see where it takes me. I don't see me ever getting a computerized system but you know they say never say never.

Archived