Elmer and Adrenocortical carcinoma

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please give yourself permission to not be fine. Our prayers will lift you up to the loving arms of our Father and He will carry you through this journey. I will be praying for Elmer's comfort during this time and for strength for the whole family. Please know we are all here for you.

Oh! Cheri, how my heart lies heavy for both of you, and the extended families. My prayers will of course, continue. I will ask our Father God and Lord Jesus to let you know he is carrying you both in His hands. That His generous love will give both of you the peace to enjoy your love and lives together, to remind both of you of the good times and probably even the not so good. It will also give you happy thoughts to remember.

Some times all we need to do, is say "Help". God hears all prayers. When you need more specific prayers, please ask us. we can all support you from here and on Caring Bridge, with prayers. Mostly peace of mind for both of you!!!

Sorry I was unable to have a internet connection, to reply before now.

I pray that you will fall into God's loving arms for comfort and peace. I pray for Elmer's comfort and acceptance of God's will in his life. I pray that God's love will be seen by all.

I've already seen an outpouring of His love through the Carringbridge and this website!

Cheri,

A common phrase I learned as a child was "Trust God." I'm trusting God to bring peace to you at this most difficult time. I'm also trusting that God will bring peace of mind, peace and freedom of pain for Elmer. I pray that you will trust God to burden our hearts to lift the both of you to His care and comfort. Remember - we care. CiCi

Archived