New to the Forum

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum. I've been lurking for a few weeks looking at everyone's beautiful quilting. A friend of mine decided to sell her Millennium with Bliss and I'm going to buy it from her. LOL, I think she's nuts to sell it, but with 3 teenagers and a full time job she doesn't have the time. I'll pick it up in a few weeks when our schedules finally jive. I've used it a little, but, whew, I have a lot to learn (especially when she's not standing right next to me. she'll be on speed dial for sure)! I'm so excited about this new venture to longarm from domestic (and a little nervous too I'll admit). Just wanted to say hi. I'll post a picture after I practice. A lot. Have a good day, Melissa

Welcome to the forum, Melissa! You're going to love your Millie. I think we all were a bit nervous waiting for our new arrivals. There is lots of information on this forum to search through and if you can't find the answer...just ask. The members here are always willing to share their knowledge. Have fun getting to know your new machine!

Welcome Melissa. I am excited for you getting your Mille and with Bliss! You are truely a lucky girl. I am sure you will fall in love with this forum in no time at all. Everyone is so willing to share and help through any problem you may have. It is also a great place to share your joy. We all enjoy hearing from you.

Hi Melissa!! OH!!!! You will have so much fun!!! This forum is part of the reason I thought just maybe I could do this!! I lurked on here for about 2 years I think , before I got my Millie!! Lots of good advice and the ladies, and gentlemen are all such sweethearts and soooo helpful!!! Have fun!! Let us know when you get her!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I know I'm going to love it here. LOL, that is true, I do have all of you on 'speed dial'. You have no idea how much better that makes me feel. :) I counted 14 quilt tops that I have made but not quilted yet which should keep me busy for a while. Right after I get over the fear that is haha. Have a great day everyone! Melissa

Archived