Life is tough, but GOOD

Hi guys! I just wanted to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

My sister's surgery has been postponed until they get more test results back to make sure it hasn't spread anywhere else. That gives us more time to plan how to best help her. Her husband, only child and best friend have all passed away in the past few years so she is truly alone out there. I am certain everything will work out though.

My brother is feeling better now that the dialysis has started and his immediate family have worked out a schedule to get him back and forth.

I wanted to post something positive on here for a change!! It must seem like I only come here when I hit rock bottom. Actually that is exactly what I do!! This is my safe place. The only place where I can let it all go. I know it is ok with everyone here and I truly appreciate it.

Today is good though and so am I so I wanted to share that too!

Cheri,

Never feel you are at rock bottom when you come to us. I have you in my thoughts and prayers daily and more than once. I can not imagine walking in your shoes. You are a sister in my heart and I want you to know you can always count on me to be here for you. Sharing your journey has made me realize how short life really is an how to look at each day a blessing and to live eash as it is my last. To show others how important they are to me and how much joy they give me. Yes, Cheri "YOU" have given me joy. Hang in there God has plans for you!

Hugs and prayers!!!!

Guest Linda S

Cheri - don't ever worry about posting sad things. I am glad you have good news to report today, but life has certainly handed you a lot to deal with lately. Please feel free to continue to share. We're all here for you, whenever you need us!

Cheri, I am glad this is a better day for you. You have been dealt a lot to deal with. I am glad to hear your brother is feeling better. I pray your sister will be alright. How is Elmer doing? My thought and prayers are with you daily. I am glad you feel you have a safe haven with us. We are always here for you and love hearing from you. Keep us posted. We all are very concerned. Huge bear hugs coming your way from Iowa. I willl always be here for you.

Originally posted by cblevins

.........It must seem like I only come here when I hit rock bottom....

Hey girly :)

Yes, this is a SAFE place for you to land whenever you need to. And remember... when you hit rock bottom, we are all here for you ... we are "the rocks" at the bottom and we are here to surround you and support you.

Oh and just so you know...we are all soft and round and polished and pretty rocks. We are not sharp. So come land on us any time. We're here.

Life is a roller coaster ride filled with highs and lows. Celebrate the days that are highs, and when you hit the downhill slide, know that you will be comforted at the bottom of the lows. Your rocks are always here at "rock bottom" waiting for you when you need us. :)

Archived