Cheerful garden quilt...

Terri,

Do you need to change your tension when using Rainbows? I bought a couple spools, but never used them yet.

Love the ribbon candy background fill. That's a new one for me, and I love the look of it. In fact, all the designs are delightful, that's why I put it into my favorites.

Hey guys--thanks so much for all the kind words!! I have learned so much from this site over the last 5 years that is is fun to give back.

As far as the Rainbows thread--sometimes I have to tweak the tension and sometimes I don't--so sorry that's not much of an answer but it's how it works for me.

Joan--thanks for the "relaxed" compliment--I do quilt for customers pretty much full-time--inbetween helping my husband with hog chores on the farm--so the relaxed style is more of "get them finished pretty and quick"

and out the door!! I try to find continuous paths for everything--most of the blocks were only one stop and start--the ribbon sashing was one stop and start going across the whole quilt and back again. Just think pretty and quick!!

Thanks again--Terri

Archived