getting there

first, i want to say a HUGE thank you to all the well wishes for my recovery!! i'm finally seeing the light at the end of this tunnel.  i have a bone doctor's appointment Friday and i'm hoping for an "all clear" to get back to quilting....

AND for all those that have always wanted to get "inside my head"- here ya go...... not very exciting is it.... (told ya so) :huh:

notice the absence of any cobwebs :P

post-2130-0-23215900-1381342382_thumb.jpg

Shannon, prayers continue..  Just what is it that was broken?  Do I remember right that it was the shoulder,

collar bone and ribs that was the worst?

None of them are fun to live with, as you know..

Glad to have you back.. lol, love the head shot.

Rita

Just what is it that was broken?  Do I remember right that it was the shoulder,

collar bone and ribs that was the worst?

my colloarbone was broken by the seatbelt and i had 3-4 bruised ribs. i also have a vessel in my neck that is giving me some great comic relief: if i move just right i get wicked dizzy/spinney. i have puked once from the spins and almost passed out the other time. *fun times* :D  blood thinners are fun too!

why am i so fascinated by my Xrays!??  i love looking at how all my bones fit together. my favorite is the hyoid bone in the bilateral head shot.  maybe i was a doctor in a past life...

post-2130-0-43028700-1381448705_thumb.jpg

Oh Ouch ouch and ouch. I broke my collar bone with a green stick break many years ago. You know, break it and then split the bone. I had a VW with s stick to drive. Right collar bone broken and I had to shift gears with my left hand! Every time i moved the bone would move apart. :(  BTW, no xray to share!

I'm so glad you will recover, well at least I hope you will! :P

Doodle-bugger girly,,,  Ouchie ouch ouch on the collar bone!  So sorry you got in the auto accident, but I am so glad you are going to make a full recovery. I wanted to say by looking at your xray, you have a very pretty shaped head and nice big teeth! :rolleyes: ((hugs)) and get well soon. Sending lots of get well hugs and love from Alaska.

Archived