NQR- prayers and good wishes needed

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was the surgery consultation. I just got home.  The doctor wants to do a biopsy on Monday.  He said he will have results 48 hours later.  I have a feeling that will be the longest 48 hours of my life.  He is doing a mammotome biopsy. THe way he explained it is they are inserting a straw with a robotic knife that will cut off a piece of the lump and extract it.  Just a few stitches and some pain medicine.  He said I can go back to work Tuesday. 

Teresa,  

Just look at all these prayer warriors praying for you!  

Will continue to lift you up too and pray that his arms will comfort you and keep you from too much worry.....I know it is hard to not worry...

He is in control and we are all praying for you....

Teresa:

Spending time with the Lord during Adoration last night preparing for Easter, I thought of you and others that are facing tribulations in their lives.  I thought back almost 16 years ago at the birth of my third daughter.  The stress and anxiety we lived with from her first week of birth until the final text results as 6 months that confirmed she would not live normally to age 3 and then begin to wither away around age 5 or 6.  Those 6 months of not knowing were excruciating.  One minute of basking in the joy of a new baby, the next thinking of how could I ever give her up!

When I read these words last night in a book about Jesus, I thought of you facing you new test. 

"That night the master appeared to Paul; "It's going to be all right.  Everything is going to turn out for the best.  You've been a good witness for me here in Jerusalem.  Now you're going to be my witness in Rome."  Acts 23;11

I wish you the best during this time of not knowing, and going forward.  Happy Easter to you.

Cagey

Teresa, my mom battled fibrocystic breast disease and I just recently learned that being estrogen dominant can be a factor. Do you have cysts? She has had so many biopsies, only to confirm it was another cyst (thankfully). What a dreadful thing to have to endure. I'm sorry you are going through this! Gentle hugs!

Teresa,

I finished breast Cancer treatments a year ago the end of this month. God was so gracious to me, before any of my journey started He gave me these two verses and I didn't know why. But I held them close and knew I was going to need them. The first was Jer. 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for peace and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call on Me and Go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. and you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

The second was Ps. 139:12 Indeed the darkness shall not hide from You,But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

I love the second one because this could seem to be a dark moment, but no, because He the dark and the light are the same to Him. It was no surprise to Him and He has a plan!

Trust Him!

Father I ask you to comfort Teresa and her family, bring her peace, strength, joy, and healing in this time.

"Teresa  I've not been doing much on internet because of the surgery, the padding from bumps and the gauze
covering and layers of self stick binding. 

My prayers have continued, and especially today!

The Lord will do  His will and we can but thank Him for it, in any case.

I love the scripture Pepsi Girl posted.  a lot of comfy for you and others.

Fuzzy Hugs today and more prayers.

Just got home about a half hour ago.  Now begins the waiting game. The doctor said he'd call before Wednesday if he finds out anything before Wednesday.  No matter what the outcome, I know I can deal with it and I know I have my family and my APQS family to get me through it.  We hadn't told any of the kids yet, didn't want them to worry over nothing.  Ended up having to tell Josh (youngest one) today because he wanted to come up to the house and pick up a new insurance card.  Hubby had to tell him we were not at the house, then explained why.  Josh met us in town and gave me a big hug. I told him not to worry. It is probably nothing.

Just for the record, it hurts.  Even though the doctor said it wouldn't , it did and now that the numbing medicine is wearing off it aches.  Just wanted to give everybody an update.  Going to rest. Have to go to work in the morning.

Archived