What I've been working on - Finished

Sorry I\'ve been missing for a couple of days. WE had the GDs this weekend, and I\'ve been moping about not getting my machine. I admit it.:P

But, I\'ve got a couple more ideas in my head, planning how to make them happen.

Thought you\'d like to see what I\'ve been working on for the last few days. I wish I could show you the finished picture, but It is taking FOREVER to piece those flying geese. I already have it all quilted in my head. I know exactly what I\'m going to do on it, just have to decide between neon colored thread or the god metallic.

More pictures below

Wish I could say it was good enough to enter, but there are several little problems here and there. This is my first try at drafting my own pattern , and my first try with curved flying geese; so I\'m happy with it. I know now what I need to do to make the next one turn out perfect.

post--13461899335161_thumb.jpg

Oh Darlene, you need to see close ups. There are some points cut off the geese and a few of the spires on the compass are wonky. And there is one serious C cup that even Bonnie\'s FSM did not remove. I hope to finish it this week. There is a 50% chance of snow tonight. I\'ve got my fingers crossed. I know I could finish it tomorrow if I could stay home one more day.;)

Archived