Pictures -- AT LAST!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I did it. YIPPEE!!!!! Now, all I have to do is send all my pictures to webshots, lol. Can you do that for free?

BTW, this is my practice Wild Onion Jacket. I\'m too embarrassed to wear it anywhere with all those bright cut-outs on it. I\'m going to make a nice jacket one of these days.

Okay. Since I\'m on-a-roll here, I\'m going to post pic\'s of my wonderful new longarm room. Use to be our attic.

2822268320102204223S425x425Q85.jpg

2860429840102204223S425x425Q85.jpg

2169172330102204223S425x425Q85.jpg

Well, I better look and see what is here. Too bad you can only see words and numbers. Wonder why APQS doesn\'t update the website to allow posting like the others. So much easier.

The next thing I need someone to teach me is how to get the pictures to post so they are not all fuzzy. The pictures I took aren\'t fuzzy like that.

Here is one more of the longarm corner. I am totally loving this space. Just moved in last week.

2260671900102204223S425x425Q85.jpg

This is a lot of work. I\'m worn out, lol. I\'m heading for the showers. Thanks for looking. I will appreciate any advice on getting better clarity in the transfer of pics.

Hugs,

O.K. where\'s my drool bib!! What a wonderful space you have. Plus a sink and frig. I\'m with Bonnie, I\'d never leave. I suppose you also have a bathroom close by? So much light. My work space is in the basement, could really use that light!

And the jacket is cute, where it for advertisement. Quilters don\'t care what others think, good or bad, we like what we like!

It looks like you are also so organized, could you come to my house and help me with that too!?!:D

What a great studio. A Beautiful & wonderful place to do all your creating. Love the jacket also. I\'m glad that you figured out how to post so that we can all see this beautiful work space that you have.

And Yes, Webshots is free........

Joy, you are so beautiful. I love your smile. I like it when someone\'s name (Joy) reflects their personality. I can only imagine that you truly are a "Joy" to be around in real life.

And your studio is lovely. Really "oozes" happy, happy vibes. The bright white paint on the walls and ceiling are the perfect touch. Your flooring is so nice. I like how you decorated the walls with your thread and tools (and apron). You did a fantastic job on the remodeled attic. I think I could spend hours on end in that room and never have to leave. All you need is one of those couches that folds out into a bed and you\'d never have to leave, except to go potty... (and we longarmers have been known to "hold it" as long as humanly possible... just one more row... just one more block...) LOL! :P

Joy...I think your jacket is cute! You should wear it!!!

Your studio is to die for!!! Its so bright and cheery and has great light and the space...you have so much open space!!! Can I come live with you...please!! :D:D Well, can I come live with you in the summer--not sure about Montana in the winter:P

Thank you everyone. I do feel like a very lucky girl (more like old lady, but . . .). I had to work a lot of years to get to this point. A stay-at-home-and-quilt Mom, lol. No kids here most of the time, however. Just granddolls occasionally.

This afternoon, I\'m downloading some pics of what my husband did with my old sewing space here in the house. And, yes, there is a bathroom up here. I am going to move a comfy recliner in here as soon as I can get Jerry to help me. He still works running our business, so he is only available on weekends for chores -- IF I can even catch him then.

Thanks again so the sweet thoughts.

Hugs,

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, Mary Beth, I\'ll "put my webshots address at the bottom". It took me two years to figure out how to post a picture!!! ;)

I don\'t have many pictures in webshots because I thought I would have to pay for them. I will put some more in since I know they are free. :)

PLUS, I need to check all of your signatures for webshots. How cool is the internet?

Hugs,

Archived