What was I Drinking( I mean thinking)

Here is the final monkey off my back or more like a gorilla..started this one about the same time I started the other quilt for my friend in NY..so was trying to piece two BIG quilts as the same time..this was originally for my sisters Xmas present (2007) okay so she gets it this year..she doen't know about it anyway. When I saw the pattern I thought "OH I know how to make 1/2 sq tri four at a time, that will be quick" Making them is one thing pressing, clipping and sewing them back together is another thing. There are 24 1/2 tri's in each 9" block.. This is her FOREVER present..:D

post--13461900252686_thumb.jpg

My first reaction was to pop you up side the head V-8 Style and ask what ya was thinking, but then secondly all I can say is WOW.....they both are so different, yet so gorgeous. Now its time for you to do one for yourself.....if you start now it might get done by 2010. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.:P

Hester, I have several UFO's that I need to finish. Your's turned out beautiful. That is a time consuming pattern, but very pretty. Yeah, I use the "forever" present too(!), until the next one!:P:P Fantasia looks good on this quilt. I like the flow of that panto. Nice and swirly, too. I'm sure your sister will treasure it. Who wouldn't?

Awesome Hester...........another beauty!! Your sister is going to love it! If she doesn't......send it my way. You did a fantastic job but wow you must be tired of making ALL those HST's. The

panto you chose is great for that quilt or is that free motion? The quilting is beautiful.

Renae

Archived