NEW = nqr - DH Update

Got home from Innovations last night and was pooped!!! Nothing like running for 3 days in a row, little or no sleep to make you aware that you are no longer a young pup.

DH did ok while I was gone. DS(Kurt) & DD (Kris) left last night and DS (Rick) here until next Tues. We go into to see the oncologist on Monday so Rick will go with us and help us to ask the questions that need to be asked. Hopefully there will be some major decisions made at that appointment and we will have some clear direction of what's coming down this path.

Thank all of you that are praying for us. In addition to praying for DH's health, could I add to the list one more need??? That would be our finances. Anyone who has gone thru major medical issues without adequate insurance can imagion what our bills look like. No words can relay to you what your prayers means to us. I'll post more after the Dr appointment. :cool:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will keep praying for your DH. Case's family is beginning to find out about the expenses of major medical even tho they have ins. too. Their time off has taken a big financial toll. Hopefully alot of medical expenses will be covered. There is a fund raiser planned for Nov. 15 so I hope that will help. I think people give more easily to a helpless, smiling baby who is terminally ill. Anyway, I think of both of you often and pray for you too. Keep relying on the Lord. Sometimes it's just hard to understand why.

Patty Jo,

Glad all went well while you were gone - was so great meeting you finally.......... The Moxie gals are great - loved meeting everyone. I will pray for you everyday... I know what those medical expenses can do to a family. Even with good insurance, it is not all covered and I think coverage is getting less all the time. Good luck on Monday and let us all know how it goes.

Prayers are going up from Newport as well, Patty Jo - May the Lord hold both of you in the palm of His hand and give you peace.....

¸..·´¨¨)) -:¦:-

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

((¸¸.·´ ¸.·´ -:¦:-

-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´

(angel hugs coming your way)

Dear Patty Jo,

I don't post a great deal, (Bonnie and Heidi and Mary Beth will not have to worry about record breaking Posts from me ;) 119 posts is a whole lot of "talking"for me!!:)) but I would like to let you and your husband know that I follow his progress and I think of you often and hope for only the very best outcomes for the two of you.

Like Shana, I wish that I could fix things for you, but all I have are good thoughts and my best wishes.

Please take care,

Good afternoon to all - Just got back from the Dr and he has gotten hospice involved and has given Bill 3 to 4 weeks before he and Jesus will be chatting in heaven. A very hard thing to hear, but yet it helps us to plan the time that we have left. So for now, it's in God's hands as far as how long Bill will be here with me. Thank you all for the prayers and we ask the Lord to Bless you because you are blessing us.

I don't know what the future holds, but I do know He holds the future. :cool:

Archived