Just off the table

OMG - that is fantastic. I have been debating on getting a CL and I think you just helped me make the decision. I am about to start quilting for a business after quilting for myself for two years so I thought the CL would be a great addition for quilting business.

I love your work, you are an inspiration!!!!!

Thank you all, I delivered it to the client today and she really liked it. She then asked if I had anything on my table and could she jump to the front of the line. She'd like this one done by Tuesday. She is sooooo funny. NOT!

Beth, the CL is a very good investment. I really like the featherz template, it still takes time to do but the results are extremely nice.

Janice, I forgot to ask her today what the name of the pattern is. I will be seeing her again on Wednesday (not to deliver the above mentioned quilt), I'll have to remember to ask her.

I love the customer who asks if they can slip into someone elses place. I had one that called last week and she does this every year. The call starts out, how are you, what are you up to? How is the family? on and on...

could you slip a king size quilt in for me? Do anything you want...

My prepared answer is, if i have time there will be a rush charge, I'm taking time away from my Christmas making to do your quilt.

I have one lady I haven't heard from this Christmas yet, that does this and then asks when she drops it off if I will apply and sew down the binding. Hmmmm.... LOL

I will only take in 2 rush jobs this year.

When looking threw my Christmas fabric I found the gifts I made for my kids, just the tops... wonder who I can find to quilt that at this late date. :cool:

Originally posted by Suezquilts

When looking threw my Christmas fabric I found the gifts I made for my kids, just the tops... wonder who I can find to quilt that at this late date. :cool:

That's too funny... I know there are a couple piecers in this area starting to make the calls to see which of us LA'ers will put a rush in for them.

Originally posted by meg_marsh

Beautiful!! Have played the the CL Featherz but not had the occasion to use it yet......... Just finished a quilt using the Ginko template. The whole concept of the CL is so fantastic and Michael makes such a great product!!

Meg, did you post pics? I'd love to see your Ginko template quilt.

Archived