Hey! I just quilted me a garden!

Great job on this runner, Shana. I love those flowers. I bought Deloa's Garden book and it makes doing the flowers so easy and obviously, looking at yours, so beautiful.

Hey, are you seriously coming to MQS 2009? That will be fun. You will have to take another Deloa class. I am signed up for Deloa's Filling in the Fillers class.

Originally posted by ramona-quilter

Hey, are you seriously coming to MQS 2009? That will be fun. You will have to take another Deloa class. I am signed up for Deloa's Filling in the Fillers class.

Linda,

I've never had the privilege to take a class from DeLoa. But...

Yes, I have got my MQS classes set and would you believe I'm also signed up for DeLoa's Filling in the Fillers class, too, on Friday morning. I look forward to seeing you again, Linda, and taking the class with you, too! :)

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

Shana, I'm with Bonnie...about you teaching me how to quilt flowers like you...but, I want to go to Alaska. Can I come play?

Please come and visit me any time. :)

Originally posted by Renae

you just keep on surprising me with all your talent. Renae Gamel

Ha! :P I'm not talented. I'm just having fun. I just stopped worrying too much about trying to be perfect and just do it. I think it's way funner this way, don't you? Just keep playing and don't be afraid to try. You can do it if I can. :) I just tell myself "It's not the end of the world...it's just a quilt and this quilt does not define who I am as a person." This way I just let the inhibitions go and I am free to do whatever and hey, if it doesn't come out quite right I can stop and rip out a few stitches with my trusty dental pick. But I try just to go with the flow.

Archived