Ideas, quilt is now finished!

For my two cents worth I see CC in the white areas for sure. I see a lot of movement. And then I can also see it in 3-D. I love the quilt and the feathers for the border will be great. I know you will do a great job and I can't wait to hear what the others have for ideas.

Can't wait to see it finished either, no matter what you do it will be great!!

Renae

Wow, I love that quilt top. You could do some pretty cool things...there are secondary designs going on, I love that kind of thing. I don't have a drawing program...and if I did, you would not be able to tell what I had drawn :D So I will leave that to the pros...someone will come in here with something good I'm sure.

I would CC the white and blue. Then I would do a small feather motif in the green triangles with the squares in between. I think it would give the illusion of overlapping feathered circles.

You could also do the opposite. CC the green triangles with the squares and then put a larger feather motif in the white and blue.

Debbi

beautiful quilting Merete, It really comes alive with the quilting finished. Isn't it amazing to see the difference in the before and after pictures. That should be incentive enough for us to get those quilt tops finished. I mean our own ufo's, the customers have the easy part they just send them out and get back masterpieces as if by magic. I am continually impressed with the workmanship that I see on this forum.

Archived