Work in Progress

• 3 weeks later...

I just realized your name was Linda!:D:D I thought it was Ramona!! (I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes) I really like your quilting choices. It is a very romantic quilt and your roses and feathers just carry that theme right along. Did someone say you've only been doing this for 3 years? I can only wish to quilt that well in three years!

Originally posted by Betsy

I just realized your name was Linda!:D:D I thought it was Ramona!! (I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes) I

She gets that all the time :P:D:P Sometimes when I email her or send a U2U I call her Ramona....she loves it!! (Actually, she is a very good sport and takes it quite well).

I love that quilt and it is so romantic looking with your quilting. I love the quilting you did and the flower is beautiful as well and the scallops and the lines are great! I love your feathers too but then I always have. You really are a great quilter........ maybe you can give me some pointers at MQS. Can't wait to see the whole quilt when you get it off the machine.

Archived