NQR Has anyone seen Memory???

She was around last week and then just takes off without a word! She missed a shower last week cause she left without checking the calendar...I get so frustrated when she leaves without telling me. And never says how long she will be gone, how rude! If anyones sees her will you please tell her that I am lost without her and send her back here...Remind me what is fabulous again about being 50 something??? I forget:P:P:P:P

I think I remember seeing her, but YA know its been so long, I'm not to sure when that actually was....but best guess it was about 1974....but should I either run into her or she runs into me, I let her know your also looking.

I thought I saw her in the corner. Nooo.. It is just the cat taking a nap. I will send her when I see her.

I know that my husband bought me a Blackberry to help remember things, especially with work... Now where did I put it...:P:P:P

Originally posted by lamedna

Yup, at our age we worry more about the hereafter. We walk into a room and wonder what we're here after! LOL!

So true! :D I have to write everything down or call my vm at work to remind me of something I gotta do the next day...otherwise it's "huh? what was I supposed to remember?":o

So, from now on, remind me to remind you to remind me... otherwise...ugh!

My Grandma Pearl used to say: "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

I have plenty of "memories", in little compartments in my head, but I think I lost the key! It's sad when you have to write yourself a note just to go to the next room!!!! LOL

Originally posted by jymartin

Try losing something sitting in one spot!!!!!!!!!!!! How frustrating:D:D:D

Been there DONE that...and it was this afternoon... had something in my hand and was looking all over for it...I knew I had just had it, and dang I couldn't find it...well it was right in my hand.

BUT that's still not as bad as when I lost my cell phone and it was in my hind pocket and when I called it, I thought it was in a room behind me,,,,and it was just in my back pocket.:P:cool::P

I thought I was haunted. Every time I bent over to pull weeds, I heard a very strange noise behind me. Scared me big time until I realized (like Bonnie) that I was activating the cordless phone I had stashed in my back pocket. Look Ma--no hands!!:P

I wonder who I was calling with my behind?

Archived