Neon Quilt needs a name (w pics)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shana

Linzi in the sky with diamonds was the name I was about to suggest, I just changed the Lucy to Linzi, too funny!!

Love the quilt Linzi, for some reason the same song came to my mind as Shana. must be something about it that reminds us of that time. colors I guess, and the way the diamonds stand out in the center lone star.

Thank you all for your comments! The cool thing about you just seeing pics is that you don't know that it's not really that fab in real life:cool: And I do wonky because I'm no good at straight.

Your ideas are great - would I get away with calling it LSD?! It looks like I must have been on something...:P

The feathers are blowsy then filled with micro scribble then painted around the echo. I wanted a more neon outline but I can do that another time now that I have experimented.

Just thought - if it is called L (LINZI) SD then I'll have to add some hot diamonds next!

Whatever you call it, it is Phenomenal. Made me think of the Las Vegas Strip - 'Bright Lights, Big City' (was'nt that a line in a song from the 50's?

Being a fellow Aquarius - I'm right there with you! (well, not quite on the quilting level yet) but we stand out in a crowd don't we?

It's coming to me now..... "Neon Phenomena"?:cool:

Waiting to see what you do next....keep em coming!

As usual Linzi, I love your quilts and ideas.. this one seems to be especially unique, in so many ways, that it just makes it prettier than ever. Thanks for sharing the pict of that beautiful quilt.

I was going to suggest Linzi's Dream Sky. but like the other ideas much better.

ritar

Archived