Mary Beth

I'm still here...just not as noisy as in the past! Yep, Patty Jo, my fingers are still moving. I went to the doctor yesterday for the last injection in my neck, but I am feeling so good, he decided to save that last one for "just in case". Fine with me. I've been walking 3 miles every morning at 5:30 am, then off to work, home to cook dinner and then I go to bed early so I can get up and do it again. Last night I added working out at the gym. I need to get back into shape and get these muscles strong so I will feel better. I finished my taxes....I think/hope. This weekend I go to Springfield for the Commerce Bank employee reunion. It will be fun to see all these people I haven't seen in over 15 years. We are painting our huge house and replacing windows. I think I'm going to do some spring cleaning and have a giant garage sale. :o I pop in here and read all of your posts when I get a chance, just haven't been throwing in my two cents. Thank you for thinking of me.

I just asked where you are in another post, was starting to worry! Glad you are feeling better. I miss being able to do my walking, 3 miles sounds wonderful! I used to walk several times a day, even if if it was something short, it feels good to stretch your legs! Don't hurt yourself with all the doing, you don't want that last shot!

Hi MaryBeth,

It is good to know that you are on the mend. We have missed you and your wise and sage input!!:D:cool: We love the way you make us smile!!

Please do be careful, because when you get into your serious work mode, we normally get to hear a lot of stories, a great many which describe various ways you have of hurting yourself (ie foot through ceiling!). We do not want any stories that end in OUCH, young Lady!!;)

Take care,

My legs hurt so bad last night I wanted to cry! Now I see why everyone hates to go to the gym :D Thank goodness I have pain pills, muscle relaxers and perscription anti inflamitory meds...they were my friends last night. Today I feel fine.

Thank you gals for your thoughts and words of encouragement. You all are the best. It is nice to be missed. I've been keeping up on the posts most of the time. I see that Michael is really at it with Circle Lord goodies...I think I need to go shopping!

I'm off to work, just wanted to pop in and say thank you all!!

Mary Beth,

I happy to hear that all is well with you.

See what you get for exercising so much! I went to the gym on Tuesday after having been off for awhile due to illness, company, and then visiting DD, and I was sore on Wednesday. My legs were fine, but my shoulders ached.

Archived