NQR Prayer Request (pic added)

I just got a mesage from my daughter, who is a nurse. They are at the ER with my grandson. He is being tested for h1n1 flu. He best friend was at the ER last night and was diagnosed with it. Logan got up this morning not feeling good. I feel pretty helpless, my immune system is compromised because of the RA so I can't go help out. All prayers will be appreciated.

My sickie DGS

post--13461902615343_thumb.jpg

My prayers are there, this last 2 weeks 4 little ones at the daycare my 3 yr old grandson attends have come down with it, all are fine, it doesn't seem to be spreading thru the school, they are up to their elbows in bleach!

GA has a lot of cases, most are acting like a mild flu, just be watchful. Take heart, Pat

Thanks all! She just called, they are on the way home. The test was negative, but they said to get him into his GP and have him tested again, and he can't go back to schoole till he gets the al clear. She said it may be too early to test, they took him in as soon as he was feeling bad. We'll know for sure in a few days - guess. I believe it's the power of prayer!

My prayers will continue.

Bless his heart, now is when popcycles taste so good.. Nope..

What we did was mix jello, make it too thin to set.. but barely thicken.. and keep at room temp to not shock the stomach.. our kids didn't want to eat it out of a bowl "ALL soupy" so we put it in a small glass. They loved "drinking jello" then we added crackers, one at a time, then soup.

If they can't keep the jello down, they won't keep anything down, adults or kids.

Prayers all get well, stay well, and are able to enjoy life.

RitaR

I hope he gets better real soon! We all have it here at our house. I took my 18 yr old son to urgent care Saturday morning where he tested positive for type A flu. FYI ....the regular flu season begins october 4th and runs through March with peak seasonal flu occuring in December and January. At this time of year the Centers for Disease Control report that over 99% of all Type A flu that have been subtyped are H1N1(swine) flu. Swine flu is a subtype of Type A. Basically...if you test positive for the flu at this time of year you have more than a 99% chance of it being the swine flu! The Centers for Disease Control have a very informative website that can answer any questions you have about the flu. I don't know how to include a link to their site.

Archived