PICTURES

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joy

I shouldnt have said just a whole cloth, it is awesome, I just looked back and realized what I had written, I at first thought that it was the back of the NY Beauty and then saw it wasnt and that it was a whole cloth similar to the one that I had done, but finished with filled in designs. It is awesome!! So really the person didnt do anything except give you fabric and batting to use. As the whole quilt is the quilting. I love it and I need to go back and put mine back on the frame and fill in the background. Mine though was just meant to be a practice and will only be used as a sample.

Joy, thanks for sharing. For us that haven't had as much experience, photos from real quilters are so appreciated. You're quilting is inspirational and today I really needed that. And wow....you have some great piecers too!

LeAnn

Milly and me in WI

That eye candy was just what I needed this morning. Thanks SO much for sharing, Joy. It looks to me like you have a great understanding of how to spread the density of your quilting evenly across the quilt. Thanks for the inspiration, Nancy in Tucson

Joy,

I can't tell you how much you have inspired me. Your work is fantastic. I am new to the forum. I purchased a 2009 Millie in August which I have named "Zippie". I've taken a couple of classes from Dawn Cavanaugh, and will be taking a class with Karen McTavish in November. I can't tell you how exciting it is to see your wonderful craftsmanship. Please keep sharing your wonderful work. All I can say is WOW!

Marge from Minnesota

2 Be Designed & Quilted

Archived