pinch me now ...

been a 'peacer' for over 10years ... went to 1st quilt show ever in houston in oct. afraid i'd be so intimidated that i'd never quilt again ... met friend and her husband there and me and my husband had a great time. apqs area was magnetic force-field...found myself visiting and driving the millennium at least 5 times...drive a bit, leave and shop...return and drive a bit, leave and shop ... talked with every person there, mark, dawn, heidi, karen. apqs force-field kept pulling me back. Husband starting talking warranty, extras, classes, maintenance, set-up ... birthday is on wednesday ... my "present" arrives this week ... probably on wednesday! dancing bear is dancing on her tippy toes ... pinch me now!

oh, joan ... dancing bear is sometimes very lucky - and very selective with her accessories .... ok, took a couple of tries to find the JUST PERFECT paw holder ... but i always learn something from each one! need to change tutu ... weather turned a bit nipply last night! i'm dancing with excitement ... watch me plie ... ok, can't get up...uhoh ... we talk later.

Archived