Where are you???

I'm actually quilting my Quilts of Valor quilt top while I was listening to the Tulsa Veteran's Day Parade on TV. I'm trying Terry twists for the 1st time. Half hearts idea works great (after reading another thread).

Sometimes is does seem to get slow on here especially when I'm thriving to learn something quilty.

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Hey...we are taking about 4 calls an hour...it takes about 2 - 5 minutes to help a customer....

You all need to start talking.....I am bored!!

MaryBeth, Maybe it's because those of us who were once lost are now found?

April, congratulations on your newest beautiful boy. That picture is precious.

Where am I? At this computer instead of downstairs in the workroom working the business needles. Then upstairs to the "tower" to work on the son's apartment curtains. time to line them and make the rod pockets (separate with tabs connecting to the panel.).

do you like to doodle? Can you at work. I'll send you a quilt to play with.

So how would you quilt this one? It's the other one I finished at the retreat as well as the blue/tan star.

post--13461902888081_thumb.jpg

Thanks for letting me show it. If I look at it long enough, ideas may come. Now looking at the center, I thought it might work doing the Terry Twists in it following the half heart shapes throughout, just not as full. I will need to print out a copy and play. Border design ideas are welcome yet, as well as more center ideas.

Hopefully I've made your work day a bit more enjoyable, now I better get to mine!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday either...had to take Siana into Doctor's for yearly checkup on her knees, now gearing up for round two of surgeries...

Knee surgery is going to be scheduled for sometime around Thanksgiving weekend, and she may very well be out for 3 weeks or so....nasty operation. They will be breaking her knee above the joint and reattaching it with plates and pins...

The I made a mad dash to a fabric shop to get a special Christmas pane that I have been looking for so I can get a gift done for a neighbor...

So here to day, and I hope your day is better than it was yesterday. I need to get my Garmin updated, how do I call and get you? Or is that even possible.

No, it is not possible. We just take the calls as they come in. If your Garmin is registered, you can go to your MyGarmin account and select the map update you want, then download it to you computer then launch it to your unit. You can only use the download if you have a fast internet connection. If you do not have high speed internet you could call Garmin for a disc of $69.99 plus shipping, or you can go to Best Buy or Wal-Mart and get the same disc and save your shipping costs. And thank you for choosing Garmin....have a great day! ;)

Originally posted by ThreadWaggle

Are you supporting the new NUVI phone that AT&T is advertising? I saw a commercial for it this AM and thought of you.

Yes we do!! I'm not in that department, but it just came out about a week or so ago. Pretty neat phone...but I think the Droid may put us out of business.

I am trying to put together my Freedom after moving it here to WI. Unfortunately, I can't find the little rubber bumpers to keep the machine on the carriage. I know I put them some place I would remember:P:P:o:o:P:P Do you think I know where that is?:o:o I have a call in to APQS...need to order them. I just know once I place the order, I'll find them:P

Archived