Heidi, Bonnie, Kimmie, Sheri, and all you other accomplished Quilters.....IT IS FINISHED!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That quilting just took my breath away! The quilt top was beautiful but your quilting just made it sing! Oh, the dog can come to live with me when you get tired of her. Please send her while she still has that wonderful puppy smell. It's the best, don't you think? Yum, I'm in heaven with fur babbies.

Patty Jo I was not copying you when I said sing! You posted while I was typing. Great minds........

Monika, 35 lbs. is nothing. Our girls are 76lbs each. I'd love to have a husky with those gorgeous blue eyes, but I heard they love to roam.

I always enjoy seeing your work. Your quilting is beautiful and those hooked feathers are a favorite of mine. Keep up the good work.

Gee Misty so soooooo cute. I just want to grab her and hug her. Oh well I'll just go in and hold my cat he'll purrrrr but no kisses!

Monika your quilting is just awesome. You really will make someone very happy and bring a huge smile to their face each and every time they look at it.!

Monica,

I love your feather border it turned out beautifully. Great work the customer will be so happy.

Now to that puppy. She is absolutely adorable. Too cute, I had to show my hubby her picture, we are both infatuated with her. One question though. Are you sure she will only be 35 lb? I am thinking that she will be much larger. Maybe you meant to type 35 Kg which would be over 75 lb. My experiencewith huskies is that they are much larger than 35 lb at adulthood.

Monica,

I love your feather border it turned out beautifully. Great work the customer will be so happy.

Now to that puppy. She is absolutely adorable. Too cute, I had to show my hubby her picture, we are both infatuated with her. One question though. Are you sure she will only be 35 lb? I am thinking that she will be much larger. Maybe you meant to type 35 Kg which would be over 75 lb. My experiencewith huskies is that they are much larger than 35 lb at adulthood.

-------------------------

Lisa, she is a female Siberian Husky and should weigh no more than 35-40 lbs when fully grown. According to all the experts anyway. I did some research before I bought her and hubby owned a sled team of huskies before I met him. Yes she is absolutely adorable, has a very gentle disposition, learns incredibly quick, and is almost house trained, good thing, as her pee are little lakes, need 3 training pads instead of one! Her coloring is beautiful, with just a tinge of red on her head. She is so soft, I call her my "fur coat".

Now we have a "Scar face", "Snaggle tooth", "Drumstick" and "Fur coat".

They all get lots of lovin, hugs and kisses and each has a Quilt of their own.

This quilt has so many things to love about it and I am so impressed by the way you think!

Here is a list !!--

I love the decision you made when you were stitching CCs in the chains and when you got to the edges of the white spaces--- instead of doing CCs all around, you "cut the corner" with diagonal CCs to frame the white. I will be stealing that!;)

I love your decision to fill the space in the center of the wreath with another complimentary shape and then micro-stitching it. Yep--I'll remember that one too!

And I love the way your wreath feathers touch and then blend into the feathers in the white first border. (Great feathers, BTW!)

Well, thanks for the lesson, Monika!! This is going in my favorites as well. Great job!!

Monika, Monika, Monika! OMG!

You nailed this baby! It is just perfect & beautiful!

I also am putting this in my fave's like Heidi!

Don't know if you know this or not, but pebbling is ....my FAVE quilting EVER! And what

you did in those blocks are ....well....more than perfect!

Misty Blue Eyes is the cutest, hugable looking pup i've seen in a long time!

She's lucky to have you as her Ms. Master!

Thanks again for the update. I was wondering what you decided to do on it. I'm so bad at posting pics...I really need to improve in that area! Glad you followed thru with the posting. It's DROP DEAD GEORGOUS girlfriend!

Quilted Hugs,

Archived