Warm Fuzzies

I have finally finished my 11th quilt for family, friends and charity plus 64 placemats. What a relief to be done. Most everything is wrapped and all is shipped. DH arrives on Tuesday and the Kids on Wednesday. Now that most all is done except for the grocery shopping, I I can now quit burning the midnight oil and relax a bit. It is time to enjoy the season of love and giving.

I want to wish all of you a very warm and fuzzy holiday season - good health and warm memories with family (as hard as that might be at times) and friends. It is a special season when we should look at what and who is around us and appreciate our fortunes be they large or small. I appreciate all of my quilting buddies who have encouraged and taught me many new things - it is a wonderful journey and all of you are a part. Thank you so much. A very merry to all and look forward to a productive new year for all.

Meg, wishing a very Merry Christmas to you and your family. You have certainly been busy! Have wanted to call, but I have been busy sewing/quilting too. Add shopping and wrapping to that too. Thanksgiving was busy too. We are off to Encinitas on Thursday and will come home on Saturday evening. The kids have company coming (a family where we had Christmas Eve dinner a few years ago) - we love them. It should be a wonderful holiday.

Will be in touch after everything settles down. I still have to make my plans for coming to Road2CA.....

Huge Hugs,

Marilyn

To all my friends here on the chat:

You never know what tomorrow holds, so appreciate all your blessings, tell those that you care about that you really care for them, laugh your way through the tough times and never give up. And besides all that, I want to wish everyone on the chat a very Merry Christmas.:):P;):D

Thanks, Meg, for starting this thread! Although I haven't been quilting much, I still check in often to keep myself in the quilting "loop".

I am very fortunate this year. My son who is in the Navy is coming home for Christmas! He hasn't been home in 3 1/2 years, and not for Christmas for 5 years. That is the best Christmas gift of all! Now if the weather will just cooperate. :D

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

I love my friends here. You all are very special to me. Really. In spite of the self-imposed stress and chaos to buy all those gifts, and rushing and scrambling deadlines to get things "just perfect" for celebrating... Now please Reeeeelaxxxxxxxx! May you all take reflection on the the many blessings of friends and family and appreciate the simplest things that are fundamental in our lives and in our hearts. That we are loved and that we are safe. Peace, joy and hope. If you have these things, you pretty much have everything that is most important for the real meaning of Christmas.

I too wish all of my best friends (y'all) a Merry Christmas. 2009 hasn't been such a great year, but tonight I got to go to a beautiful candlelight church service with my son, DIL and DGS. First time my son has been to church in about 18 years, which made it even more special. I get to spend a whole week with my other grandson next week too so maybe 2010 will start out ok. Thanks to all of you for your amazing support and understanding this year. I honestly don't know what I would have done without you.

Merry Christmas to all of you and my wishes for health, love and joy to everyone of you.

Nancy

Archived