nqr prayer request

Hello, quilting sisters

Please pray for my husband and i over the next 3 days if you have time. We are scheduled for a court trial that could take everything we own including our business. The really sad thing is that it is all based on a absolute falsehood. We are devastated, but hopeful that the judge will see through this.

We know with God's will it will turn out ok but it is so incredibly terrifying.

Lord's Peace,

me

Hi Penelope, Prayers for a good judge, that the liars are too cocky to not be seen as they are, and that your lively hood is saved and all be secure.

I can understand your fears, but try to stay calm in the court room, prayers for peace of mind and calmness for both of you..

God Bless, and be it His will that all will turn out for the best.

Hugs,

RitaR

May the truth give you freedom, from the weight and stress and give you peace. God does have a plan, don't you just wish we could understand it while going through it.

I do understand the turmoil of having lies affect your business. I am in similar but not as devastating as you are experiencing.

May God cover you with peace and remove all traces of hatred and bitterness in this situation.

Prayers that everything works out well. Remember that God has reasons for everything that happens to us. At times it sure is hard to understand. Keep your faith strong and you will come through this, whatever the outcome is. I don't think we live too far from each other so if you ever need to talk let me know. I could meet you half way. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone totally outside the situation.

Cheri Blevins

Archived