NQR - Prayer Request

Good Morning, Friends,

My son, Kyle, deployed this morning for 7 months. He is in the US Navy, on board the USS Truman. This is not his first "cruise", but it is never easy. Please send good thoughts and prayers for Kyle and his fiance, Caity. Thanks!!

Prayers for safety and for peace for you and Caity while you wait. Be sure to tell him that he has lots of grateful people on this forum who are praying for him and all who are serving. I have a step-son and grandson serving "over there" also and it is not a pleasant waiting time.

Lisa, my prayers are with your son and the USS TRUMAN Battle Group. I live in Virginia Beach and work at

NAS Oceana, we see every deployment and return on our local TV channels. Being a retired sailor myself, I always feel for the deploying families and rejoice with the returning families.

Yes, I will pray, for your son and for all of our other troops. I appreciate them so much, please pass that along.. tell him if I could reach him I'd give a big HUG, with your permission, of course. Prayers for his family and extended family to pray for his safety, too.. God Bless All of you,

Ritar

Several weeks ago my husband and I were at the local IHOP for b'fast. There was a table of Air Force servicemen. We paid for their b'fast~~anonymously. Things haven't been going too well with my DH out of a job and all, but that made us feel really good.

Lisa,

Many prayers for your son's safety and please let him know that so many of us really THANK him for his service. My DH is retired CG and he also loves to do what Stephanie and her DH did. I even think that one day he would like to volunteer at a USO at one of our local airports.

Archived