NQR- Dave's Birthday

Hey it is Dave's Birthday - Dawn - may be a good time to get back at him for that poem!!!

He as was quilting, early this AM and has headed out to go fishing- his favorite relaxation and meditation time. Dinner with the kids later today!!

Everyone - have a great weekend and take some time for yourselves as well!!!.

Jane

Thank You Everyone, Nice Cake Kristina, bug and all, my favorite! I caught a mess of fish today and have a little story to go with it. While I was fishing from the pier, didn't have time for the pontoon, quits ya know--LOL, a mini van with a couple kids and their Dad's pulled up and sat there watching me catch fish, fly rod & bluegills, pan size. After they were there a while the Dad's told the kids to stay with their gear and they would see what they could find by the woods. The boys looked kind of upset and me being the encouragable person that I am, I went over and started pulling em in and giving them to the boys, Ha Both had their limit. I told them to tell their Dad's that they should have stuck around and not to say I caught them for them. Their Dad's returned and were astonished and the boys gave me a nod and I got in the car and left. Ha ha Ha, more fun than ever, I also schooled them on the fine art of fly rods in that lake and not worms. The Dad's may still be there----

I'm just terrible- Ha Hah Ha--loved it! Thanx again---Dave

Archived