Wow New Machine

Good Morning , Well I just had to tell all of you... that this morning I called and talked with **Mark**(what a nice guy to talk with ). I will be getting my new Freedom SR soon , maybe in two weeks I hope :) . I have worried and prayed about this for some time and from this form made my choice,plus I have a friend that has this machine also ,we just don't live close to each other . Is there someone out there that lives close to Chillicothe Missouri..???:) Would love to have another long arm quilter to get with from time to time that has a APQS. Well I need to come down to earth and get some things ready for the new baby ....;)lol Thanks to all of you and have a great day ..Pat

Congratulations! I hope you find someone near you. When the delivery man brought my machine last year he said I delivered one of these to Boalsburg a few years ago. That's only an hour and 15 minutes away. But now, my friend is thinking of buying one. I can't wait until she gets hers.

Congratulations Pat! I think we all remember those days right before getting our machines -- so excited that it's coming, and wondering what in the heck we just did! Have fun with it when you get it and just play, play, play!

Congratulations on your new machine, and welcome to the APQS family!

I'm in SW Missouri, about 45 miles SE of Branson. If I get up on the wrong side of the bed, I'm in Arkansas! :D A bit of distance from you, but there are others in MO and hopefully they'll jump in here and you'll find someone closer.

Hi Pat, Congrats from me too. I live in Lee's Summit, MO and would love to come visit sometime. We're about 90 miles from you. I've had my Lenni since the Aug. of 08. I call it "Marshal" since its the Long-Arm of the Law. My DH's idea. You'll have a blast and learn sooo much! This forum is great. Give me a shout.....Tammy

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome..:) I am looking forward to giving the baby a name ( if you think of something let me know ) lol...will post pic's when I get use to the machine . I still after four years only work from the back ..but with the new machine I want to get to know and learn the front side as well ..

I have a great friend Bettie Clark that is so good with helping me , but we live so far apart , and that makes it hard . she has a FSR..also. Hugs to all Pat

Archived