Am I alive??

Since posting my items up for sale, you all have posted some of the nicest comments....makes me wonder if I have passed way :D:D:P I didn't think I would hear such nice things about myself. Thank you all for your comments. I love you all...you are just like family for me. This was not an easy decision and was much like a tennis match. Finally, when I weighed everything, it was just very obvious that I had to do this. When I finally made the decision it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Just because I am selling everything doesn't mean I won't still be around. I will pop in from time to time to check on you all, I have to know what is going on. My goal is to continue to make quilts and send them to you all for quilting :D

Again, thank you.

Mary Beth I'm glad to read your still kicking. If you feel good about selling your LA and you feel your making the right choice for you than I am happy for you! You have to do what is best for you and only you know what that is. Don't forget about us, I enjoy reading your post and replies, you always make me laugh. If you do forget about us a group of us will have to come and kidnap you, remember this ole' broken down rodeo cowboy still remembers how to hog tie yet.:P

Liam,

How in the world could I forget any of you. And you are not a broken down ole' rodeo cowboy....You are now quilter extraordinaire' ;) I like to talk to much to stop popping in her and voicing my opinion :D Besides, I would miss all of you too much.

Yes, this is the very best decision for me. I have needed to do this for a while.....the joy was leaving me.

Although I don't post alot there are many of you that I depend on your knowledge and wisdom and Mary Beth you are one of them you know so much and share so generously and you always make me smile or laugh out loud. Sorry you won't be quilting but glad you are going to still stick around and post. Even those of us that have never had the pleasure of meeting you we still love you.

Wishing you health and happiness.

Sweet MB--you have made the best decision for yourself--of course you have! We are just making sure you will still be in our lives. Let me repeat that--we NEED you in our lives--with your sense of right and wrong and your sense of humor!

Things will get better, but you have so much going on--Jen's brave second pregnancy, Rod's upcoming surgery, your mom and your own health problems. Whew, I don't know how you do it but I know you have such strong faith that you will emerge even stronger.

Love you my friend.

You are a very special person and have enriched the forum with all you have shared and done. Hope you stick around and throw out those one-liners that make us all laugh! I'm extremely happy that I got to meet you in person at MQS and value that time.

May you go forward to all that you need to do for yourself. Blessings.

Mary Beth,

Barb in Hawaii here. I have been following your posts (here and on your blog) and from all that you share, I can see that you are making a wise decision - choosing family first. You are a wonderful woman in my books, but more importantly - a true Proverbs 31 woman. Hang tough, and when you are at rock bottom - "rest (and recharge) under the shadow of HIS wings".

Mahalo for all you do and all you have done. And you will always have a standing invitation - if you choose to take a respite in paradise (Hawaii).

Sent a U2U.

Mary Beth, Good luck in your future. I know that you will always have a smile on your face -- at least that is how I will remember you. I didn't get to talk to you at MQS, but admire all your advice and wisdom as seen on the forum. I am just getting started with my LA and would like to see your list of items for sale too. Thanks for being a bright light in our quilting lives. Dar in MO

MB, what are we going to do without you!!! None of us are close to 10,000 posts and what about CL. Ok, not that I've gotten over my selfish mode. Good for you!!!Life is to short, take care of yourself and those you love. Barb love that Proverbs 31. Stay in touch.;)

Noooo Mary Beth - We don't want you to leave. We love to hear your advice, funnies and everything else. I will pray that you will feel better and that your family will heal quickly also. Still remembering Jen in our prayers. You can still post on here even if you don't LA - right?!

Hate to see you leave us dear friend.

Can't wait to see what beautiful tops you turn out with your new cutter.

God be with you Mary Beth.

Mary Beth,

Let me just echo everyone else! You have been a blessing to me in so many ways, I have learned lots from you about my machine as I started LAing 2 years ago and how to do things....learning what a CL is, and especially for your encouragment during my dtr Jen's rough pregnancy! (I really thought she was dying!) Now it is my turn to keep your Jen in my prayers! I hope you will continue to pop in and chat with us, thanks for being a mentor to me even though you did not know it! May God bless you richly!

Mary Beth,

I know this was hard for you but in the end, the best decision for you. Please keep in touch. I just found you as a friend and I don't want to lose you. Please come for the Midwest quilters get together. Or if you are ever in NE please let me know.

I'll continue to pray for you and your family. May God bless.

Originally posted by lamedna

Mary Beth,

I know this was hard for you but in the end, the best decision for you. Please keep in touch. I just found you as a friend and I don't want to lose you. Please come for the Midwest quilters get together. Or if you are ever in NE please let me know.

I'll continue to pray for you and your family. May God bless.

Yes, as Julie says, I will come be the entertainment :P

That goes for the Moxies also. Remember the potpourri :P:D

Yes, I can still post, even if I am not a LAer.

Thank you all for your more than nice comments. You all hold me on a much too high pedestal. People can fall off ya know ;)

Archived