NQR: posting for Kenna

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dear Kenna and Sid,

No one is likely to ask for details of your colon except your Doctor. Been there done that

What part of Texas are you from? I am from Pflugerville. Having a bum year myself, sounds like you all win! I miss quilting so much I go in and do some and get an Artharitis attack. It is a very strong addiction.

You will be in my prayers until we are both well.

Ginny

Posting as Kenna again, but really Susie ;D

Thanks for all the prayers. I live in Northern Colorado, so Kenny calls me to have me do stuff online for her....I work part time so I have more time often than the other sister does. Nancy is the one on hand that fetches and carries for Mom and Kenny when they need it...and I so appreciate it...and I am so grateful for her...lots of peace of mind on this end.

REALLY wish you could all talk to her on the morphine...she's almost as funny as my middle son is when he is on morphine....he becomes even funnier than usual, talkative and he enunciates SO clearly...uses big words AND spells them correctly. Then he becomes sick as a dog, but it's fun while it lasts.

Thanks for all your kindnesses....

Susie

Thank you everyone for your prayers! You all mean do much to me! I've been home since Tuesday late. It's taken this long just to feel like communicating some. I literally had a "blow out", so now I have to go do a drain procedure and then surger later to remove the bad parts. Gotta say, I do not wish this stuff on anyone! The antibotic alone is nasty stuff, :P , had to call the Dr and ask for something different, I can't eat of sleep, everything tastes and smells like this nasty stuff! Thanking my sister for posting for me, and reminding her I still know more new words to teach her children. :D

I got your voicemail Shana-babe! Was just in no condition to speak clearly, all you'd have heard is blah,blah, blah. they had me on Delaudid for awhile, boy I was totally stupid on that stuff! Susie got a kick out of it, tho. and my other sister coming to vist just kept me talking so she could laugh about it!

You all are great, and I love and so appreciate each of you!

Now, back to trying to catch up on what I've missed!

Kenna,

So glad to hear you are home and doing better! You need to rest up and take care of yourself. That Delaudid it some potent stuff. They had my mother on that and boy was she loopy! I tell her stories and she says, "I don't remember that." LOL the last day on it she kept calling me to tell me that they had kicked her out of her room and she didn't know where she was going to be sent. Hang in there and get better! Remember just take it One Day at a TIME!

Originally posted by kennan100

I got your voicemail Shana-babe! Was just in no condition to speak clearly, all you'd have heard is blah,blah, blah.

Hey, Kenna-babe,

it was great chatting with you on the phone last Friday night. When you called I had just arrived to my quilting retreat in the mountains -- and made it through about 10 miles of blizzard white out conditions! But it was fabulous talking with you. We had a great time at the retreat. The young men there (cooks) are from France. So we were pampered by cute French guys feeding us gourmet French cuisine! We drank too much wine, too. However between overeating and drinking the wine, we did manage to get a little sewing done. :P

Archived