Angel Baby Quilt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is beautiful Heidi. Your precision in your quilting is amazing - and someday, when I'm not rushing, I'm going to try to achieve that. Maybe in a 12" x 12" quilt! I'm more of a Kamikaze quilter. Gets me into trouble sometimes, but oh-well.

Thanks everybody. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going. I still have a lot to do to get baby Kailey's nursery ready but it will be done. I've been busy designing her bumper pads and next comes her quilt. I hope to get it done in the next 2 months. I'd love to take the next 2 months off of work and do nothing but make things for Kailey! LOL This quilt was just fun to do. I can't wait to see her mommy's reaction.

Heidi, the first thing I thought of when seeing your gorgeous angel quilt was, "Wow, now that's an heirloom quilt for sure", and I see many others have thought the same thing. There will be generations of little ones loving this quilt! Did you put a label on it? You are sounding so happy and so relaxed, and your work shows it. I can hardly wait to see your little Kailey enjoying her angel quilt! :cool:

Archived