I'm In Total Shock

I'm stunned. I posted a picture of a quilt that I just finished on the Superior Threads Facebook Page and someone made a totally rude comment about the picture. My dogs happen to be on the quilt and this person said my dogs are stupid! How rude. I responded with what I hope was a nice response. I just don't get it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry--the internet runs wild with snarky people who feel they can make whatever comment they find in their cold, dark brains because it is so anonymous and back-lash free. Hold your head up and ignore the "little brains" out there.

Hey, where's that picture? Please post it here and another one just of your cute dog.:P

Gable...........I just went over to Superior Thread Facebook page and saw your picture. What a rude person that is to have written something so awful ! YOUR response was terrific !!!! Good for you. Some people seem to think they are so above everyone else, but with comments like that they are at the bottom of my barrel !

I love your quilt, too, by the way.

I just visited the Superior facebook page and I found those comments rude. I love your quilt and the cute little doxies. I don't know who LV is but did you notice their profile pic was Beach Chickens! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

I so want to make a comment over there. I may still do it...just need to find the right words!

Enjoy your evening and keep quilting for the doxies!

;);););)

Linda Rech, I sent you an email. Kathyd, I didn't notice the beach chicken profile pic. The doxies are mine, but the dog I made the quilt for belongs to my daughter and the dog is a pit bull. I can only imagine the comments that person would have made over that! I have a saying and it goes, "You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat an animal." That person's feelings towards dogs says it all in my book.

oh well, there are just some really bad mannered people in the world, what can we say except that we glad we don't find the need to be like them. your puppies are very sweet and cute, so what is there problem. So sorry hope you dont take it too heart, Love the quilt too. Hope the puppies enjoyed their photo shoot and got some nice treats for being so good

Guest Linda S

Nice quilt and very cute, non-stupid dogs!

Remember the quote from Eleanor Roosevelt: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Or, in the more current veracular: Don't let the turkeys get you down.

Archived