please pray!!!!!! hopefully final update!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart and prayers are going out to Casey, Reece and the family. How are you doing and the parents? I agree Casey was brave and thank the Lord she knew CPR and didn't fall apart when needed most. Children are quick, as much as we try to protect them, accidents happen.

Cheri, just catching up as had no computer till late yesterday.

So glad that Reece is OK. Casey should be proud that she was able to do CPR and kept calm enough to do so. Babies can do things soo fast that one might not expect them to do.

Awsome that Casey knew CPR!! I'm one who thinks CPR should be manadory in schools starting at about 7th or 8th grade. From my experience where it has come in very handy, actually I need to get re-certified cause the methods have changed since my last class. One of my soapbox issues

Reece is on his way home!!!!

Casey and Sydney took a babysitting class after Reece was born so they would be allowed to keep him part time during the summer while mom was at work. They were both taught what to do in an emergency. Sydney handled the 911 call while Casey handled the cpr. They are sweet girls. Reece is a lucky little guy to have big sisters that love him so much.

Both of the parents are exhausted but just so relieved.

Guest Linda S

This is the best possible news! Now Casey can let the guilt of his falling (and you know she would have felt it, even though it was an accident) go, because she also saved his life. God bless them both with peace and healing.

Archived