Christmas Quilt Done

Yipes, if I only did T shirt quilt I'd just slit my wrist and be done with it!!!!! I am so tried of them but can't quilt due to the money. Yes, Joan, I do quilt for others when I can. I have two to quilt today and tomorrow.

Ardelle, this lady uses a Brother "sit down" machine. I dont' know what model. She loves to watch the designs come together.

Boni, I have never counted the Snowmen but I have a few. I no longer have storage space for them.

For everyone else, thanks for your kind words. I see all my mistakes and get disgusted with myself so it is nice when others don't see what I see! :)

Wow! That is lovely. I want to see it up close!

I noticed you changed up the backgrounds--I see crosshatching, diagonals only, and dense fills. Great way to draw the eye and add interest, although that is a stand-alone beauty in it's own right with the lovely embroidery! You and your customer are a great team and I bet she was thrilled!

Sylvia, what a beautiful job you did on that beautiful quilt!! Glad I didn't miss this one..........your customer is going to LOVE it! As far as your crosshatching is concerned, you did a beautiful job of it.

Have you considered getting Linda Rech's wonderful rulers? I just recently purchased them and finished my first little project with them this weekend. They are so awesome!!!! They are going to come in very handy for my next big quilting project............. :cool:

Archived