Lattice Basket

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh, verrrry pretty! All those lovely floral prints are just my style! You did a lovely job. Lots of questions running through my head. How was the silk batting to work with? Is it soft? does it have a nice drape, it looks like it does in the photo. Obviously I've never used (or for that matter, never seen) silk batting. Is Lattice Basket the name of the pattern?

Thanks for sharing!

What else could you have done besides E2E? Trying to follow all those under and overs would have taken quite a long time. I love anything woven like that. Celtic Knots are captivating. Good call Sylvia! and very well executed.

BTW I'm only 5'3" and shrinking too. I keep my work area at a comfortable elbow height. Works for me.

This is the pattern Kay from Scotland used in her blue and white quiltazoid practice quilt. Then our friend from Kath, from the UK, used it, too. They made the bigger blocks and it was really pretty, too. You did a great job on it. Can you imagine sewing all those blocks and not messing up the pattern??

Archived