NQR Share Photos of Your Pet Buddies

After seeing Vickie's decorated boxers, and Chris's lap cats, I thought it would be fun to share photos of our animal buddies. Do you want to do it? My two resident dogs and rotating foster rescue dog are the ones who keep me cranking each day with laughter. The first two photos are our resident doggies, Jack and Cutter. The last three are our fosters, Bailey, Missy and Matty.

post--13461907720094_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the photos! I've currently got Toby and Weeble helping me out with my computer work. Hamish is downstairs. She's only been with us a little over a month, so not quite sure about these DOGS yet.

Who's the other attractive blond with Jack? I've got an 18 yo and 16 yo niece I'd like to introduce him to!

Originally posted by BethDurand

Who's the other attractive blond with Jack? I've got an 18 yo and 16 yo niece I'd like to introduce him to!

This was my son, John's, first day of his last year of high school. I always took a photo of him on the first day of school. He is now 20 years old and in college for a career in physical therapy. Blind dates welcome! :D

Guest Linda S

I'll play! Here is my snuggly Vince. Never leave a pile of laundry, especially clean, warm, right-out-of-the-dryer laundry, unattended when Vince is around.

post--1346190772162_thumb.jpg

Hi,

This is our only employee. She is in charge of de-mousing and

entertaining us. She is also in most ways the boss.

Her name is Really. She arrived at the door six years ago just after we moved in. Skinny, with her collar under one leg and cutting into her neck. At first, she meowed. We called her Cat. Then she would not come to us. So we figured she was just stupid. Then she hid under the deck. That is when I called her "really stupid cat". Afterwards, came in, the vet and then took over the house.

Not so stupid.

And she came pre-spayed.

post--13461907722474_thumb.jpg

Guest Linda S

Great pictures! Kaye - I 'really' love that name! What a beautiful cat to just show up at your door, pre-spayed, no less. Aren't we all lucky to have these loving critters in our lives?

Sweetie Girl - my special pound puppy! Actually, she was about 5 years old when we adopted her - can't believe a family would give up this little darling! She has 2 major fetishes - balls and fish, which presents a problem as our granddaughter loves to throw balls in our koi pond (check out the video)!

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1401589011489

2262507820070690845S425x425Q85.jpg

You all have such cute furred (and feathered) friends.

It's been a while since I've posted a picture - let's see if I can remember.

This is Missy. She's the oldest of the two Westies and her nickname is "grumpy". She's not mean in the least but she's very vocal if you need to move her over when she's hogging the bed or sofa...LOL!

post--13461907723867_thumb.jpg

...and here is Fionna. Fionna is the love of my life (besides my DH and DS's, of course). I call her my "shadow" because she's always right next to me. She's also very vocal, especially when she wants a treat! We also have a 15 year old cockatiel who knows how to wolf whistle and shakes her head up and down in a "yes" if you ask her if she's a pretty girl.

post--13461907724017_thumb.jpg

I love the pics of your pets, you all!!

We have two cockers, Spencer and Max, who are the most gentle, timid, loving guys around. Spencer is the black and white cocker who we adopted when his previous family decided they just didn't want him any longer. Max came into our family as a tiny 7 week old - he is DH's sidekick. Poncho was our chihuahua terrier mix who passed away recently - he was always so chilly he'd wear his coat most year round. The black and white cat is Nebby who came into the fold of our furry family as a tiny, abandoned kitten left to fend for himself on a farm in Nebraska (hence, his name). He actually thinks he's a dog, but don't tell him he isn't, otherwise Spencer and Max won't have a buddy to rough house with every evening! We also have a yellow lab, Jake, who missed this photo op, but he is currently mending from a broken bone in his paw, and I wouldn't want to disturb his pride and dignity by showing his pink splint!

Aren't we all so blessed to have our pets!

Archived