Baby Names for #10

With Baby #10 fast approaching... we are again looking for Baby names.

So far we have:

Landen Emily - Tylie Shaie - Matthew Gage - Anaka Rayne - Adalie Autumn - Matthew Tash - Sophie Murrie - Matthew Ziegler - Matthew Chayle

Bradie swears she saw boy parts during her last ultrasound so we know it will be:

Matthew ...?... Sparrow.

Any suggestions?

QUILTON perhaps or what about STITCH? lol

For the purposes of legal documents and mail, etc. I would put the Matthew in the middle. Your Landon (Landen) Matthew would be nice, or you could use Saylor Matthew. Do you plan to have the Matthew always be the name used or will it turn into Matt the same as you, or Bud, Junior, Butch or other identifying change. This little one will be so special (as are your others) that he deserves to have his name be him, not have some one change it on him or call him other names to distinguish him from you.

Have fun picking just the right one and enjoy the new life.

Duh I get your list now. I thought those were the names on your list for #10. All of your names seem to have at least one name that is uncommon so you should stick with that. I have a Godchild whose name is Drayton and Matthew Drayton Sparrow sounds pretty good. No quilty names, feather, cutter, stitch, froggin just don't sound right. I like the name Logan too.

We have a grandsonb, Drew Marcus..........our SIL is Quintin...........that's a good one. Our son is Owen. He was the only Owen in all his years of school until college. He was going to be Mathew Spencer, but when he was born, I said Nope........he is Owen Craig. Just seemed right.

Archived