Here it is....all finished!

This one is finally finished and on it's way back to it's owner....it took me about a month to quilt it but I had to stop a lot, and unplug the machine because of weather here in TX...but it is finally finished...

This is one I asked for input on the border as you can see all of the little tiny 1 inch squares...I ended up SID with monopoly every two rows that matched the triangles and did cc's in the triangles...it was enough to stabilize the border which was so busy I was pretty sure nothing would show up if I did more...but I did heavy quilting in the negative spaces and hope she will like it!

Thanks for the input on what to do with this busy border!

post-2653-0-42683100-1434149770_thumb.jpg

post-2653-0-20203600-1434149793_thumb.jpg

post-2653-0-74667000-1434149820_thumb.jpg

Beautiful quilt and beautiful quilt designs.  Can't imagine having a quilt on a frame for a month....I go nuts having one on for a week and that's just for simple quilts.  LOL.  One as pretty as this one would take me way too long.

David

Oh!!!!!! That is so gorgeous!!!!!! I'm absolutely *****IN LOVE***** with the feathering around the outside triangles and how you brought it into the middle square, too. What a gift to "see" how to design your quilting like that!!! How could your customer NOT like it? It is beautiful!

Archived