Crosshatching finished - W/Pic

I asked a question on another post regarding this quilt and whether I should do the crosshatching on the diagonal or horizontal/vertical. I was going to do the crosshatch on the diagonal, but everyone who responded thought horizontal/ vertical was the choice and I\'m glad I listened to you!!

Debbi

Here\'s pics of the completed quilt. The front:

post--13461898658883_thumb.jpg

Debbi, I am drooling over your beautiful stitching on this top. I was so intensely following the pattern of the stitching that I almost missed the quilt design. What a pretty months-of-the-year pattern for the top. And you, yet again, took it to the next (and the next) level!!! Your customers are very lucky! Thank you!

Thank you all for the kind comments. This quilt was somewhat of a challenge because the piecing wasall pretty much the same color and there was no sashing between the applique blocks. I quilted in my own sashing so that the applique didn\'t get lost is a sea of tan fabric and gave it more character with the stencil in the setting triangles and the middle block. My customer was absolutely thrilled with the quilt.

Thanks again!!

Debbi

Archived