friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sandra

Irec\'d your block and it is wonderful. I choose yellow because it is cheery and your block is very cheery. I knew which one was mine when you posted the pic of your completed blocks. (although they all looked good) A few more blocks and I will have them all.

Thanks again,

Melora

Over the weekend I received a beautiful block from Linzi and Sandra....thank you both, they will go great with those that I have already gotten.

Linzi....thank you for the little extra in the package....it was great with toast this morning.;)

In the mail today will go out blocks to:

Donna Smith

Pam Nagle

Rita Kilpatrick

Bobbie Brady

Judi Olson

Tomorrow:

Susan Hughes

Nancy Propheter

and by the weekend:

Coleen O\'Kane

Cathy Evans

Roxie Lurke

Hello,

I have packaged them all up and will send them tomorrow. Sorry I have been bad about updating as I received so I will send notes tomorrow for those I have received. So,

Judi Olson

Kristi Combs

Claudia Pfiel

Beverly Vance

Dianne Brodin

Kristie Watson

Jo Ellen Rogers

Marylyn Jones

Wilma Depriest

Linzi Upton

Mardigras Beads

Judi Burr

Laura Pond

Karol Kusmaul,

look for your blocks in the mail.

Here\'s a preview.

post--13461899442557_thumb.jpg

BONNIE! Thanks for the beautiful block in the pinks and greens and lavenders! I LOVE it. Is it "twirling pinwheel?" It\'s wonderful.

I think I\'m up to 9 now, I\'ll have to count. I\'d send a pic, but my camera is now completely shot. I\'m bummed (about the camera), but now I\'m only 5 blocks away from being able to put my friendship quilt together! YAY!

No girls, I know this isn\'t a race - I just love to quilt!

I am happy to announce that I finished all of my friendship blocks today!!! (Behind many of you, but way ahead of the deadline!) I\'m on spring break and enjoyed working on them the past couple of days.

Mine are truly scrappy, and all different. I used a bunch of strips and scraps.

Will pack and send soon.

Karol

Inverness, FL

No Bobbie, its actually called a "Flying Star"....

I think I am only waiting for 3 or 4 more and I too can start setting my quilt...it will be the first one finished...still have last years on the wall. I got so many different sized blocked last year that I am going to have a devil of a time to get it set. Not complaining at all...I didn\'t give a certain size, but I didn\'t expect such a huge diverisity....;)

Archived