Here's the Quick & Easy..NOT!!!

Finally got this finished but was on the machine for 2.5 days and I just can\'t do a half ass (excuse me) job. SID around the 2 inner borders..did Dbl Plume panto in center..and echoed the appliques, but the flowers were just too big not to tack down so I had to do something inside of them..Stop & start, Stop & start..:mad: yikes and of course since it\'s a store sample you want to do your best even if the pay isn\'t good, but I work there on Sats. so most of my business comes from the store, so I just have to look at it as an investment.:P

post--13461899433895_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by quiltjunkie...........and of course since it\'s a store sample you want to do your best even if the pay isn\'t good, but I work there on Sats. so most of my business comes from the store, so I just have to look at it as an investment.:P

Wow!!! Wowee!!! It\'s beautiful, Hester.

You might look at it as an investment; I look at it as a work of art. Bravo!!!

Thank you all for all your nice comments, and to answer the question about doing a panto in the center....it\'s a lot of work!!!:o You really have to be very careful to stop at the border and with a partial pattern to finish the rest I try to do SID to the next section and finish..not too bad on the side but at the bottom it\'s awful. I got lucky on this and didn\'t have a partial row at the bottom..but I\'m a sucker for punishment and just finished another where I did a panto in the center..I don\'t think I\'m going to do this again for at least 2 weeks!!:P I have a short memory and won\'t remember the pain by then.

P.S. I used the new King Tut color #944 the pink & brown, it was perfect.

Hester - that is a Beautiful Quilt!!! You did a really great job of quilting on that baby, be proud to see that one hanging in the shop and say "I did that!!" Love the outer border and what you did in the corners - Way to go! Thanks for sharing!

Archived