honk honk, beep beep, toot toot!

Oh, did I mention that Tribal Fusion won another blue at ANPQ in Seattle this past weekend? To make it even better, it got a juror choice ribbon from Linda McCuean. Yes, thats right, the $100,000.00 Linda McCuean!!!

A few of the quilting greats actually touched my quilt. Diane Gaudynski, Anita Shackelford, Yvonne Porcella, Linda McCuean (and Shana)!

Can it get any better?? Oh yes it can!!! I received my letter of acceptance into the Houston show today as well!!

Life is good!! ;)

post--13461900197067_thumb.jpg

Awesome awesome wonderful terrific great cool wow!

(PS: Just look... You are such a cutie standing there with that VBG)

(PSS: Hey! You forgot to mention my name in that list of idols above... I acutally touched your quilt, too, ya know!)

(PSSS: Agree, life is very good...and I have a hunch it will only get better)

:)

Brilliant, brilliant news, but not realy surprising! Many congrats Sherry, so very pleased for you. Now, have you thought about entering into Festival of Quilts (Birmingham) next year. If you could persuade Jim you need to be on the APQS stand at the show then you could collect your awards at the Thursday night dinner (giggle;)).

Well...are you still going to take my calls when I need something or just need to talk.....;)

Congrats to you and you can be sure I would be tooting my horn as well.....so proud for you and would love to see the little quilt in person someday.

Archived