Jessica or Deloa - clear this up please

I am very confused. I saw a post that says Ferret is the same as Deloa Jones with a picture that looks nothing like the Deloa I met at MQS. The post says, Yes, Deloa and Ferret are one and the same, yet the style looks very different, too. So, please, is Ferret and Deloa the same? And if so, when did the transformation take place?

Ha! Now that's agood one! :P Well, I've never met either one in person, but I have seen their photos and they don't even look remotely similar. I think Ferrett has long brown hair, is in her 20's. DeLoa, is a gorgeous redhead, and I would guess she's in her 40's (maybe 30's!) ;)

Now I am intrigued by this post you refer to. Is it here or on another web site? I think whoever wrote it is confused.

I think if you read the entire blog for that posted date, you will see that Ferret is talking about Deloa coming to visit her for some long arm training. Ferret is Ferret and Deloa is Deloa but Ferret is not Deloa and Deloa is not Ferret. They don't even look that much alike!!!!

I think Jessica would know for sure and she already said they are not one and the same.

Silly.......

I actually was wondering where Ferret was lately myself....but I do know that Deloa and Ferret are not and have not been the same person....

Deloa lives here and Ferret is from the UK...be jump....;):P And besides that I really would think Jessica would know her own Mommy.:P

You girls are BAD... you must be longarm quilter LOL I can clear the whole Deloa / Ferret thing up... I sold Ferret her Discovery head at the NEC a few years ago and she is not Deloa, yes both are awesome quilters, but they are not now or have they ever been the same quilter:P And what's this I hear about nudest classes at Camp??? Is that event taking the place of PJ night/show and tell???:D:o:P

I am pretty certain I am Ferret. I did indeed meet Deloa, but I am pretty certain we are two people. Either that or we both have some pretty serious mental health issues. I bet she doesn't think she is in Harrow right now, but I do :)

Other than that I have been quiet because I have been busy. I've had a lot of customer work and all my show projects to do. I am also writing 3 books. One is currently being typeset while I get the text, pictures and samples done for the other two.

I will try to post more honest.

Ferret

Archived