makes me want to fall back into spring.....

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I too love this quilt and yes, I wish it were mine, but I had to deliver it yesterday to my customer. And she loved it as well.

The feathers on it were inspired by Dawn with the Pajama Quilter Reloaded DVD. If you don't have it, I suggest it as a must have, she is great.

My next quilt I'm going to try her meandering flowers and ribbons. It is so much fun because you just start in one corner and put things where you want them. Very relaxing to quilt.

Good news update. Customer called last night and already has another one for me to quilt. I love repeat business because it means that you have done something right and they then tell all their friends who quilted theirs and that just means MORE business. Can't wait to see her next one, she said it was a sampler. Her piecing is very precise, a dream to quilt.

Shannon what a wonderful advertisement for the Pajama Quilter REloaded DVD. Hope you are getting a commission:P seriously love your feathers. they just made this quilt sing like spring. thank you for sharing. and congratulations on the repeat customer but not really surprise because this quilt is gorgeous

Archived