What do you think?

Hey all!

I'm new to this forum and excited to be posting this! I bought my millie a year ago and love it! I have done a few quilts mostly using pantos (I'm not comfortable yet with the freehanding method). I've posted a few pictures and they are all quilts we've done using this attachment that my DH invented. We think they are pretty neat, but would really like some feedback from the rest of you. The attachment is as simple to use as picking out the size of block, the pattern you want to use, and then set your needle and turn the crank!

I hope the pictures posted okay. Thanks :Dfor the instructions on how to do that! The bottom picture shows a few of the hundreds of patterns it will do.

Linda J.

2230156930104533237S425x425Q85.jpg

2911211980104533237S425x425Q85.jpg

2121854620104533237S425x425Q85.jpg

2823417010104533237S425x425Q85.jpg

I love your quilting and by the way I love the white and brown quilt........WOW!!! It's a beauty. Where are you in Iowa, Linda?

Your husband should get with my husband......he is very creative too. Your husband really should look into selling his product.......we quilters are always looking at new gadgets and wanting to buy them. HMMMM!!;)

Beautiful quilting by the way.......keep posting those beautiful quilts.

Renae Gamel

You are all so kind! Thank you. I'm thinking after a few more "tweaks" to his attachment he would consider taking it to the next level and marketing it. It has been good for me to use because I'm so new at this. (Actually the brown and white quilt I pieced and he quilted it!)

Renae: I'm in North Central Iowa (60 miles N. of Des Moines) and expecting 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow. Might be a good day to get snowed in and quilt!

Linda Anderson

Linda welcome to the chat and since I live in Norfolk we really aren't that far apart.

I love gadgets that make my quilting easier since I'm not very good at freemotion and I would be interested in seeing and trying out what your DH has invented. I do have the CL and I love it but haven't used it a lot yet........maybe will after Christmas on some of my own.

BTW we have your snow........:o

Renae

Wow! Linda (my DW) told me I needed to see all the responses to her quilting. You all are too nice. We're kicking around the idea of going further with this attachment; guess we've got a lot more encouragement now. It's really simple to use(although it wasn't that easy to design: Linda was ready to kill me after I bought the parts for the fifth prototype). I'd be happy to explain more on how it works if people are interested. Thanks to all for your kind comments.

Linda J's DH, Adam

Originally posted by LindaJ

Wow! Linda (my DW) told me I needed to see all the responses to her quilting. You all are too nice. We're kicking around the idea of going further with this attachment; guess we've got a lot more encouragement now. It's really simple to use(although it wasn't that easy to design: Linda was ready to kill me after I bought the parts for the fifth prototype). I'd be happy to explain more on how it works if people are interested. Thanks to all for your kind comments.

Linda J's DH, Adam

Hi! Can you explain more how this works? Maybe some pictures? You can U2U me or respond here. Thanks!!! Linda

You should count us in, Brad thinks the best part about any project is having to buy new tools......doesn't matter what the project, so we have a large assortment of tools for a wide variety types. This would be just another in his list of what we "have to buy".

Archived