Do you ever get one of THOSE quilts-PICS finished

Wow, Teresa! What a beautiful job you did on this! This had to be tuff to go back to everyday, especially since you can't change it up or play, has to be the same thing over, and over, and over! And all those feather all teh way around that huge quilt! I bet you were doing cc's in your sleep! But all that said it really turned out great! I hope your customer shows her appreciation!

Teresa- You've got to feel terrific you made it through this project....and so very nicely. Funny thing-my MIL is hand piecing one of these in a monstrous size (her 3rd-just LOVES the pattern)that I'm sure will be turning up at my house before Easter. The difference is she adds no border-the edges do that beautiful in-out-in-out that is so great to bind! Can't quite tell from you photo what did you quilt in the white "dead" space between the stars? Again--WELL DONE and DONE!! Sally in windy NE Ohio

Great job Teresa!! Perseverance always pays in big dividends!!!

All those stars and ivory thread--what a challenge!!

I know the challenge of learning without a SR--and was told by Jamie Wallen that learning without one will make a better quilter out of you--and it looks like that is working!!

Keep it up--Terri

Teresa, it turned out beautiful. I have one right now that I need to finish. I just finished one that took forever. It's supposed to be going on the cover of a new quilt book that's going to be published. We'll see!

The one I have now is a gorgeous quilt. A local artist made it. She's published quilt books in the past, but has focused on painting the last few years. Anyway, it's a needle turn applique quilt that took 20 years to finish. Breathtaking! She doesn't give me any direction for quilting, just says I'm an artist in my own right and wants to see what I do with it! Yikes! She calls it her "quilt of a lifetime." No pressure there! I'm half afraid to start it!!:P

Archived