Bobbi Brady...don't you have some news?!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone.... I am really humbled by this, I honestly didn't expect it knowing how many other beautiful quilts there were! The ladies of the UQG really put on a fabulous show.

And, thanks to you all for your kind words... I Love this quilt, and for the moment it's living on my bed... Think I'll frame my ribbon as it may be the only one! Ya never know!!!

Wow! That is stunning...you shouldn't need a ribbon to tell you that one is beautiful! But ribbons are nice:)

In fact...if I ever win a ribbon, I'm going to leave it on the quilt until it rots off from old age and frequent handling.

Good for you!:)

I've been thinking of doing that too Karen!!!! Thanks!

Teresa! Thanks too - it means so much to have the validation that all of YOU, my quilty friends give... Thanks!

And, Rita K, you're a stinker! But don't worry girl, I'll get ya one of these days... You need to show more of your work, cause YOU are awesomely talented!

Bobbi you have done such a wonderful job words can't describe the quilt and do it justice. It is beautiful.........wonderful........scumdillicious.......eye candy.........awesome quilting. Congrats to you along with a BIG (((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))) you deserve that beautiful ribbon.........it's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived